Do you want to download a USB Driver for windows? USB Driver is a file that allows your device to communicate with your PC. You can easily connect your Samsung SM-J320ZN device to your computer via a USB Cable.
If you are looking for Samsung SM-J320ZN USB Driver for your device then you’ve landed on the right page. Here we’ve provided a free download Samsung SM-J320ZN USB driver. On this page, you can easily download Samsung SM-J320ZN USB Driver for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11.
Read More: Samsung USB devices Drivers Download
Weight: 138 g
SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916
CPU: ARM Cortex-A53, 1200 MHz, Cores: 4
GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 306, 400 MHz
RAM: 1.5 GB, 533 MHz
Storage: 8 GB
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Display: 5 in, Super AMOLED, 720 x 1280 pixels, 24 bit
Battery: 2600 mAh, Li-Ion
OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
Camera: 3264 x 2448 pixels, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 fps
SIM card: Nano-SIM, Nano-SIM / microSD
Wi-Fi: b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot
USB: 2.0, Micro USB
Free Download Samsung SM-J320ZN USB Driver
- USB Driver Type: ADB Driver
- USB Driver Purpose: Secure your device to a computer
- File Size: 8.3 MB
- USB Driver link: Download NOW
Free Download Samsung SM-J320ZN Qualcomm Driver
- USB Driver Type: Qualcomm Driver
- USB Driver Purpose: Flashing stock firmware on your device
- File Size: 11.00 MB
- Qualcomm Driver link: Download NOW
How Do I Update My Drivers?
There are many ways to updates your drivers, your driver will be updated, you just have to follow these steps.
1. Windows Update
Windows drivers updating is a very simple and few steps to update, it’s depending on the windows versions which you have utilizing.
So, goto windows setting otherwise Press Windows + I to direct open the windows setting
Click Update & Security
Click the Windows Updates button.
Windows will automatically search and install the Available updates.
2. Device Manager
Firstly, Press the Windows button and click X then select Device Manager to open the Windows Device Manager.
Double click the Universal Serial Bus controllers category
Now, Right Click your USB Composite Device and select Update driver
Your Computer will ask you How do you want to search for your drivers? Simply click the Search automatically for updated driver software.
Windows will automatically search and download USB Driver on your Windows 10 PC.
|Download All Samsung USB Drivers||Download|
|Free Download All Oppo USB Drivers||Download|
|Download Free Vivo All USB Drivers||Download|
|Download Huawei Mobile USB Drivers||Download|
|Download Motorola USB Driver for all models (Latest Driver)||Download|
|Download Free Lenovo USB Drivers for all models (Latest Driver)||Download|
|Download Intel Graphic Drivers for Windows||Download|
How to Install the USB Driver for Android Devices on Windows
- Download and extract the Android Samsung SM-J320ZN USB Driver on your computer.
- Now go to Start (Windows) then go to Control Panel -> Device Manager (Choose Device Manager).
- Now on the top side of the Device Manager window, you will find your computer name, then right-click on it then choose to “Add legacy hardware”.
- Choose “Next”
- Then choose to Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced), then click on “Next”
- Choose Show All Devices and then click the “Next” button again.
- Click the “Have Disk” button.
- Now click the “Browse” button to locate the Android USB Driver you previously extracted to your computer from step 1 -> android_winusb.inf then click on Open.
- Click “OK” now.
- On this next window, just choose the Android ADB Interface -> click the “Next” button.
- Click the “Next” button again.
- Windows Security box will appear, to confirm whether you want to install the Android USB Driver, so just choose the Install this driver software anyway.
- Once you clicked the Finish button, then repeat from step 2 to choose “Android Composite ADB Interface”. Download and Install Android CDC Driver
- Finish guys.
- If you get errors or need any support contact us.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished installing an Android ADB Driver on your Windows computer. From now on, you will be able to connect your Android smartphone or tablet with the computer successfully.