Samsung released another smartphone and it’s called Samsung Metro SM-B360E Device, or we are given you the list of Samsung Metro SM-B360E stock firmware collection. Nowadays Android devices getting slow, Today we will show you “How to install Samsung Metro SM-B360E stock firmware”. If you have your own Samsung Metro SM-B360E Device, and you want to update your device with the latest version for the Android operating system and also you want to repair and upgrade your smartphone and tablets, so here is the full guidance of flash stock firmware.
Before you download the Samsung Metro SM-B360E firmware for your device you just need to confirm that your device battery is almost full, and the flash file also helps you to fix your device.
- 1 What is the stock ROM firmware file?
What is the stock ROM firmware file?
Android device getting slow infect, You are Facing issue on your smartphone, I recommend you to install stock ROM, I know you are confused that what is this? SO, Stock ROM is a simple firmware and it’s come to form the factory. it means when you brought the Samsung Metro SM-B360E Mobile and install the Stock firmware.
Here we provide you to a free download Samsung Metro SM-B360E Stock Firmware ROM for Android, and also we provide you all firmware models to raise their model numbers.
Download Samsung Metro SM-B360E Stock ROM/Firmware Files
|Model Name||Samsung Metro SM-B360E|
|File Size||49 MB|
|How to Flash||See Instructions|
|Firmware Link||Download Now|
Free Download Samsung Metro SM-B360E USB Driver
|USB Driver Type||ADB Driver|
|USB Driver Purpose||Secure your device to a computer|
|File Size||8.3 MB|
|USB Driver link||Download NOW|
Free Download Samsung Metro SM-B360E Qualcomm Driver
|USB Driver Type||Qualcomm Driver|
|USB Driver Purpose||Flashing stock firmware on your device|
|File Size||11.00 MB|
|Qualcomm Driver link||Download NOW|
- The ROM supported by Samsung Metro SM-B360E Mobile
- Download the required driver and firmware
- You Need a Computer or Laptop to install the firmware.
- Your Phone need 50 to 80% battery
- Take the Full Backup on your phone before Install any new firmware. and make sure your data is safe
- Follow all steps properly, don’t skip anything!
Guide to using Samsung Metro SM-B360E Firmware:
- First of all, download the Samsung Metro SM-B360E firmware zip file and takeout this to any folder on your computer.
- You will find an application which “firmware Finder Rewrite“.
- Now click the “Choose a model for the search” button for choosing the Samsung device.
- You need to visit Setting – About Phone – Model Number to finding your device model number
- Select the proper model number, now go to another tab inside the application and search the Samsung Metro SM-B360E firmware and then click the Start button.
- This application is very helpful, you have a Samsung device and you want to download the stock ROM firmware file for your phone as the easiest, so, you have come to the right place.