USB drivers are pieces of software that allow your computer to communicate with USB devices. If you have ever tried to use a device like a printer or a scanner that is connected to your computer via USB, you have probably needed to install the appropriate USB driver. In this blog post, we will explain How to install Oppo F1 ICC WT20 Limited Edition USB drivers on your computer. We will also provide links to the manufacturer’s websites where you can download the latest drivers for your specific device.
If you are looking for Oppo F1 ICC WT20 Limited Edition USB Driver for your device then you’ve landed on the right page. Here we’ve provided a free download Oppo F1 ICC WT20 Limited Edition USB driver. On this page, you can easily download Oppo F1 ICC WT20 Limited Edition USB Driver for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11.
Free Download Oppo F1 ICC WT20 Limited Edition USB Driver
- USB Driver Type: ADB Driver
- USB Driver Purpose: Flashing your Android device
- File Size: 23.05MB
- USB Driver link: Download NOW
How to install Oppo F1 ICC WT20 Limited Edition USB driver on Windows:
How Do I Update My Drivers?
There are many ways to update your drivers, your driver will be updated, you just have to follow these steps.
1. Windows Update
Windows drivers updating is very simple and few steps to update, it’s depending on the windows versions which you have utilizing.
So, go to the windows setting otherwise Press Windows + I to direct open the windows setting
Click Update & Security
Click the Windows Updates button.
Windows will automatically search and install the Available updates.
2. Device Manager
Firstly, Press the Windows button and click X then select Device Manager to open the Windows Device Manager.
Double click the Universal Serial Bus controllers category
Now, Right Click your USB Composite Device and select Update driver
Your Computer will ask you How do you want to search for your drivers? Simply click the Search automatically for updated driver software.
Windows will automatically search and download USB Driver on your Windows 10 PC.
|MediaTek Drivers for Oppo F1 ICC WT20 Limited Edition||Download|
|Download VCOM USB Driver||Download|
|Download Qualcomm Drivers||Download|
|Download CDC Driver||Download|
|Download Lenovo USB Drivers for all models||Download|
|Download Intel Graphic Drivers for Windows||Download|
How to Install the USB Driver for Android Devices on Windows
- Download and extract the Android Oppo F1 ICC WT20 Limited Edition USB Driver on your computer.
- Now go to Start (Windows) then go to Control Panel -> Device Manager (Choose Device Manager).
- Now on the top side of the Device Manager window, you will find your computer name, then right-click on it then choose to “Add legacy hardware”.
- Choose “Next”
- Then choose to Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced), then click on “Next”
- Choose Show All Devices and then click the “Next” button again.
- Click the “Have Disk” button.
- Now click the “Browse” button to locate the Android USB Driver you previously extracted to your computer from step 1 -> android_winusb.inf then click on Open.
- Click “OK” now.
- In this next window, just choose the Android ADB Interface -> click the “Next” button.
- Click the “Next” button again.
- Windows Security box will appear, to confirm whether you want to install the Android USB Driver, so just choose the Install this driver software anyway.
- Once you clicked the Finish button, then repeat step 2 to choose “Android Composite ADB Interface”. Read More: Download SP Flash Tool for Windows
- Finish guys.
- If you get errors or need any support Click this link for any help contact us.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished installing an Android ADB Driver on your Windows computer. From now on, you will be able to connect your Android smartphone or tablet with the computer successfully.