How to Change Windows 11 System Sounds
If you’re tired of hearing the same old Windows notification sounds every time you receive a message or a new email, you may want to consider changing your system sounds. Fortunately, Windows 11 makes it easy to customize your sound settings to your liking. In this article, we will discuss how to change Windows 11 system sounds.
Customizing your Windows 11 system sounds is a quick and easy way to add a personal touch to your computer. With just a few clicks, you can change the sounds for all your favourite events and notifications. How to change Windows 11 system sounds.
How to Change Windows 11 System Sounds
Before we go into how to change Windows 11 system sounds, let’s first discuss why you might want to do this. Personalizing your computer with customized sounds can make your computer experience more enjoyable and unique. It can also help to discriminate between different types of notifications and alerts. Here are the steps to change Windows 11 system sounds:
Read More: How to Turn On Bluetooth in Windows 10
Open Sound Settings:
The first step that you have to do is to open the Sound settings. You can do this by clicking on the Start menu and then selecting Settings. From there, click on System and then Sound.
Choose Your Sound Theme:
Once you’re in the Sound settings, scroll down to the “Advanced sound options” section and click on “Sound control panel.” In the Sound window that opens, select the “Sounds” tab.
From here, you can choose from the pre-installed sound themes or create your own custom sound theme by selecting “Save As” and giving it a new name.
Customize System Sounds:
To customize individual system sounds, select an event in the list and click the “Test” button to hear the current sound associated with that event. To change the sound, select the event and click the “Sounds” dropdown menu. From there, you can choose a new sound from the list or click “Browse” to select a custom sound file.
Repeat this process for all the events you want to customize. Once you’ve customized your system sounds to your liking, make sure to click the “OK” button to save your changes.
How to Change Windows 11’s Volume With Keyboard Keys
Changing the volume in Windows 11 can be a hassle if you have to constantly move your mouse to the taskbar to adjust it. Fortunately, you can use keyboard keys to quickly and easily change the volume. Here is a simple step to take, so, press the “Windows key” + “F1” to open the Windows 11 Settings app. Next, select the “System” option and then click on “Sound“. From there, scroll down to the “Input” and “Output” sections, and you will see the volume controls. To change the volume, use the arrow keys to adjust the slider up or down. You can also use the “Page Up” and “Page Down” keys to quickly change the volume level.
Additionally, if your keyboard has volume control keys, you can use those as well to adjust the volume. These keyboard shortcuts make it easy to quickly adjust the volume in Windows 11 without having to take your hands off the keyboard. So the first step you have to do press and hold the Fn button, then press a button with a speaker icon on it to raise/lower volume
How to Turn Off Windows 11 System Sounds
To turn off system sounds in Windows 11, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Start menu”and select Settings icon.
- In the Settings window, click on “System” in the left-hand menu.
- Click on “Sound” in the list of options on the right-hand side.
- Click the dropdwon menu lablled “Sound Scheme“. And Click “No Sound” from the menu.
- In the End, click “Ok to close the window to save the setting.
Download Windows 11 sound scheme:
Microsoft recently release the new version of Windows OS i.e. Windows 11 on 24 June 2021, Here are the steps to dwonload and intall Windows 11 New Sound Scheme:
- Dirt of all, Download the Windows 11 New Sound Scheme by clicking the “Download” button.
- A .zip file containing the Windows 11 sound scheme will begin downloading.
- Once the download is complete, extract the contents of the .zip file to a folder on your computer.
- To install the sound scheme, right-click on the Start menu button and select “Settings“.
- Click on “System” and then “Sound“.
- Scroll down to the “Related settings” section and click on “Sound control panel“.
- In the Sound window that appears, click on the “Sounds” tab.
- Click on the “Import” button and navigate to the folder where you extracted the Windows 11 sound scheme.
- Select the “Windows Default” scheme from the dropdown menu and click on “OK“.
- The Windows 11 sound scheme should now be installed and you can select it as your default sound scheme in the Sound window.